Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I am a sloth.

Yes! I've been talking about revamping the blog and all that for sooo long. And I am such an idiot because I haven't done ANYTHING yet except play maplestory and the sims 2.

So, of course, I'm starting to do it RIGHT NOW.

Oh ya. Here's a list of where our SLSians went.

1) Julia=3e2
2) Samantha=3e4
3) Chun Ling=3e6
4) Edha & Xinyi=3e7

So, we better go and visit each other on the first day of school! =D

About Chun Ling... She is so near but yet so far away... Just next door only. =D

Ju and Sam, you 2 are just 1 class away. =P Haha. Jiayou ok. Ju will miss your qian bian face.

And of course all of you except me are gonna miss edha's nagging. (does she nag? Not really actually.) Muahahahaha...

I hereby thank the school for putting edha and I in the same class, and also hereby curse the school for not putting chunling in 3e7.

>=(

Well, what is done cannot be undone. Especially if it was done by THE SCHOOL.

So, enjoy your holidays (now I'M nagging) and await the revamped version of SLS. =D

Xinyi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home