Wednesday, November 09, 2005

childhood games

well, basically its like every other kid.playing, talking. i remembered my favourite game with my church friends was catching. we would chase each other like anything. Another favourite was "masak masak" that is you have this plastic ingredients/ cookeries which you cook for others to "eat. We made menus and laid chairs, it was like a restuarant. There were 5 of us, we took turns to be the chefs, waitress and customers. That time we were so creative, we had a small bell where, when the chef has cooked, she will ring the bell and the waitress will come. guess how we made sushi.. we used green rough paper and tore it inro thin strips den we crushed white rough paper.. and dere you go! our new dish. We played as a "family" also. I was always the "baby" cuz i was the youngest.ahha..its had itz advantage also... i didn't have to walk, cause the "mummy" will carry me from one place to another. (so cool rite) haha. but i had to crawl which was not too bad. =)

oh i was a "westlife fan" in my childhood! The most common mtv i watched was britney spear's "oopz I did it again" yup. I can memorise the song by heart.

hey galz, take care kz. cya at class chalet. ( if ur can make it). tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home