Friday, September 09, 2005

What can I say man.

Hello people!

Last day of the September holidays! I don't even realise it. Maybe my brain needs a reboot or maybe a defrag! Yesterday I was doing the 2001 Maths paper 1... question 5 got problem liao... How? I'm so waayyy slow! Albert Einstein help me! Please? Mr Einstein??? I really need some of your intelligence in Maths... Can you please help me? I promise I'll put in my 100%! Your 10% is probably all I need to score As! =)

Hahaha... Ya I sure wish he was my math/science teacher. But he's dead. All good things come to an end! I guess I'll paste a pic of him in front of my face when I'm doing the assessments. Then I can feel more inspired to continue. I feel like I'm getting a brain clot when I do maths lor. Why leh. I hate it man. But I muz come to love it somehow. What a miserable, saddening, melancholic love story.And why must I be involved in this love story? =P Haha.

You see, you understand my pathetic level of intelligence? My 100% is not even Einstein's 1%. That's why if he juz can impart me his 10%, I'd be more than happy to take it into my brain!

Time for me to daydream...

Einstein: Here's the 10% of the best mathematical parts of my intelligence. It's a perfect piece. *hands it over to me with both hands with a smile*

Me: OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU!!! *Stuffs it into my own brain* Ah, I already feel smarter instantly! Thanks, Albert! *smiles a big smile*

Einstein: You're welcome! It is certainly my pleasure to make the human race smarter! *grins*

Me: Oh, oh, and would you mind being my math and science (physics) teacher?

Einstein: Oh sure! I love teaching those subjects! They should be made known to everyone.

(At this point of time, while I'm in a moment of mathematical bliss with my scientific idol who is a total genius, Mr Yap stares in utter jealousy at Albert Einstein.)

Mr Yap: Xinyi, after I have taught you all these years, you want to ditch me as your mentor for maths and go to HIM??!! You mean I'm not as good as HIM??!!

Me: Ya lah obviously lah. Eh you know the octal number of 14?

Mr Yap: *stunned* *to keep his ego, he gives a wrong answer.*

Einstein: Ahahahahaha!!! The answer is *answer here*.

Me: *laughs at Mr Yap* See?

Mr Yap: FINE! I shall QUIT working as a teacher! My student don't appreciate me at all... Sniff... *walks away* But what about my OTHER students? Maybe-

(Suddenly, all his students appear in front of him out of nowhere.)

Students: YES MR YAP IS LEAVING!!!! WOOOOOT!!! Bye bye! Enjoy your retirement! *they start celebrating* (a student spraying silly string around accidentally sprays it onto Mr Yap's head, leaving him with a afro hairdo. He is completely oblivious to it.)

Mr Yap: *more hurt* *suddenly realises that he has silly string all over his head* (he stares longingly at the BIG fruity colourful cake which the students are happily eating) *Starts to cry and runs away like a woman who was being ditched by her boyfriend.*

Mr Yap: *thinking* So mean... I'm so hungry then they dun let me eat... Humph!

--------End of my silly story---------

OMG! I wish this story could come true! Everybody go and pray hard that it will ok? Hahahaa... For me I'm juz gonna pray really hard that the first part will come true for all of us in SLS... Then maybe we should call ourselves Shan Liang Geniuses Society, hahahahaha! Ya right. Just kidding. But won't it be nice? Samantha can get the Musical part of Einstein's intelligence-he was good at the violin. Ju and GCL can get the mathematical part!

I sound so kiddy... So old already still daydream this kind of thing. Hahaha!

Anyway I found this caption he said before...

"Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love."

Means that... My hate for maths is polarised? We both are Negative. So, like poles repel! Hahaha. Looks like I'm the one who has to change... I've gotta change to have a POSITIVE attitude to maths so that we attract! Hahaha!

This post is so scientific suddenly. I'll add a pic to liven this up.

He looks so happy... Albert Einstein please help us all score As for our Streaming Exams... Thank you so much! =)

Anyway, hope you all enjoy the rest of your holidays! Jiayou for your revisions... esp. maths and science! But fret not! As long as Einstein's in SLS, he sure bao you us score good marks as long as we put in OUR 100%! Yay!

Xinyi


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home