Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Oh! The irony!

.:: My Lame Poem ::.

I remember that first day when I stepped into 1/1,
I felt so out of place.
Before I knew it, a year had passed.
And now I'm in 2/1.
I've never felt so united as a class before!
And just as soon as I felt that I'd finally found a class which I belong to,
I realised that I'd have to leave this class very soon.
I wish that I could stay on longer,
but the fact is that I can't.
*Sniff*
But at the same time,
I am hoping that this year could end earlier so that I can study the subjects I really like,
for once.
Oh! The irony!

.:: end of my lame poem ::.

Did you find that lame??? Yes, right? =P Because I'm a horrible amateur poet who doesn't aspire to be a poet in the future AT ALL!

Urm. But seriously, I kinda can't wait for sec3. That is, if I DO get into triple science. You know, the feeling of studying the stuff you really like. But that would come at the expense of letting go of my friends. I guess that's life. Right?

It's as ironical as scientists making electricity out of cow dung.

Now, all I can do is study hard and work hard for this month and the first few days of next month. Time flies eh? I'm feeling lazy. BUT I CAN'T!!! Cuz I have to score good grades for my streaming, then get into triple science+geog, den go online everyday and play The Sims everyday and just SLACK OFF!!! Woot! I can't wait for that day to come man. =D

Dunno what else to say now.

Study hard and don't forget to enjoy the rest of this week!
=D
Play hard once in awhile also!

xinyi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home