Friday, April 15, 2005

The coolest science experiment I had so far...

Hey people... Our agar used to look like this...





And... low and behold... they're now like THIS!!!!!



How cool can science experiments get, man?!

Let me show you even cooler ones I googled for:


ahhh... the wonders of microbiology... right?

By the way great job doing the powerpoint today julia, sam, and chun ling... =D
very proud of you all... sam if you're reading this please send me the survey results for ice cream, kay? Thanks!

Today I finally qing sheng ti yan how it feels like when you're in the middle of doing a project and mr hay tells us to go out... so sian kind of feeling. but seriously, in the perspective of the computer club member... it's sian to have people you don't know around you... So... da ge ping heng le ba.

Thanks to julia also for the bracelet...haha... very nice...thank you very much! =)
I know how to make this kind of bracelet last time... but I just couldn't make the flowery part...haha...turn out so icky lah mine...hahaha...

Today the nutritionist give us that bar of oat thing very nice...haha...next time go supermart will buy some more.

oh ya... I'm so SO forgetful... forgot to give miss seng my D&T file...sharks!!! Hope she won't deduct marks...I brought it but I really forgot...qing duo duo yuan liang!!!

okiez... I go try to improve the powerpoint and think of new ideas for the poster mr yap ask me n gcl to make... see ya!

xinyi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home