Wednesday, April 13, 2005

OMG...

Hi there again I am blogging more often...okay i know it is a school night and all but still i LOVE to blog. Other than knitting I think it is my other new craze...haha. And xin thanx for helping me with the first stitch todae but later I got so fed-up that I just took out all the stitches...

I also had a good dae too...there was 3 BIG tubs of ice-cream that i was eyeing lor...it was so sweet and cold...guess i havent felt tat way in a pretty long time...like ah ju with her art club...oops! There i go again sori.

Oki I feel realli bad about todae the science thing. Thanx ah xin for covering for me. U sounded so...pro.*big grin*but then i still feel veri bad about not doing anything. Next time I promise I will do all the work.*link pinkies* haha. Thanx again xin.

oki nothing much to write about. Tok to u ppl tml.
Nitez.
Ciao.

-Sam-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home