Thursday, January 13, 2005

eeen-feeew-reee-aaay-tiiing!!!

Okay,that title meant to say 'infuriating'. I was trying to print my D&T file cover page just now on my 7-year-old mad desktop, and it JUST WOULDN'T PRINT.
I've tried all the programs: internet explorer, word, powerpoint, frontpage, even uploading to geocities...etc.
Nope.
It ain't doesn't work.
Stupid computer.
ARGH!!!
So, now, I've got to print it in black and white. *sniffle* But I guess I could print it in computer lab one (if its open), or the library tomorrow. Hope I can. If not Miss Seng's gonna explode. *boo hoo hoo*
Please forgive me, Miss Seng!!! It's not my fault!!!
the small print: (ok... I didn't print it earlier. so that part's my fault. Maybe my mad desktop would have worked properly a few days ago.)
And Question number 4 in exercise 1F of the maths textbook... I'm stumped... dunno how to solve...

btw sorry to GCL... Told you the wrong question to do... It's questions 2, 4, and 5 of exercise 1F.
But anyway, after the bad stuff, good stuff comes!!! (Yu Guo Tian Qing)
There's gonna be plenty of nice shows later at night on TeeVee!!
  • 7.30pm on channel U : Jie Da Huan Xi
  • 8.30pm on channel 5 (I think) : Achar!
  • 9pm on channel 5 (i think) : Like My Own (that guy gonna be so malu... the girl he likes is actually his long lost sister... =p)
always look on the bright side of life~~~
Yup. So... Have a nice Friday and enjoy your weekend ahead! :)
xinyi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home