Wednesday, January 12, 2005

hi!!

Wednesday, January 12 2005
xinyi started writing this entry at 2.55pm

Hello people!! :) I feel weird going home so early. Just doesn't feel right. But... there's no homework!!! :D Yay! I just have to print out my D&T file cover page later. Hope that Miss Seng will give high marks... hehe. Because I'm lovin' it. (xinxin bu yao lian~~~) I hope Miss Seng thinks its nice too. If not I jia lat le. >_<

Stupid Mr Yap... Make me do question 15a,15b,15c,15d... dotx...
I very ke lian sia. STRESSED!!! I dun like to use his method to do... I like my method... write the sum out that time more 'shun'. Aiya. Anyway still get the same answer right?
Can't wait for Friday to come... (even though I know it WILL come)
Got DnT (PRACTICAL!!!) and somemore to add to the fun got Computer Studies... :) :) :) Yay! Hope that the new Computer teacher will be a nice person like Mr Lim... So that if Mdm Seah come in nag nag nag...Nag until Mr Yap grow 1m long beard...........
He/She will try and change topic... like say 'ink cartridge no more ink' or something more constructive like 'Hey Mdm Seah, there's a dried leaf in your hair...haha...
I came up with this drawing for my D&T moving toy... I dunno if i can draw the little rabbit on the wood block nicely anot... hope i can. Becoz the rabbit so cute sia! =3 Friday will show u all my dream masterpiece... hope everything shun shun li li for everybody during D&T or Home economics...
My moving toy has a very simple movement, juz a little rabbit trying to catch a butterfly...
I think the main attractive part of my toy gonna be the scenery...so cute...
haha... at least for the drawing only...and only cute to me...
when i make the real thing dunno wad will happen... haha...
*choi choi, da ji da li*
hope u all have thought of some great ideas too. We shall waste no time during D&T lesson... start work right away!!! =D
all the best!
xinyi
P.S. Have a nice trip back to New Zealand, Petrina!!!:)
Finished writing this entry at 3.55pm







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home