Tuesday, September 27, 2005

yay!

Although I feel very ashamed of myself for writing down the wrong facts during the geog CA today, (coniferous forest trees can grow up to 40m...lol) I'm glad, yes very GLAD that I don't have to listen to Mdm Seah talk about contour lines anymore.

I see contour lines everyday okay... my room the drawers etc. all got that wavy line design thingy. Em... Don't mean to insult mdm seah. Just that I hear until sian le. Mdm Seah actually taught us pretty well lah.

Somehow I feel kind of depressed today because of the weather. Hot weather makes me like that. :( And furthermore, my back is feeling depressed too, because my bag was REALLY heavy today. The road back home was like walking on Venus without a spacesuit on.

But alas, all my books are back home! =)

Oh... the personality test Julia showed me right... its pretty interesting. I chose A. It said that I am the type who is not affected by words, but more by actions. Even a little present or card can make me very... em... touched,or gan dong bu yi, as stated by the text.

Thinking over it in the bus, it's true. A guy can tell me stuff like "Oh my beloved thee, I will love you with all of my heart, all my life. Will you marry me?" and I will STILL be unaffected. Sorry. (were you disgusted???)
I don't want to marry someone as immatured as you, thank you. Whatever lahz... Maybe at first, I'll be very disgusted, but I'll manage to pick my wits back from being too disgusted.

It's like... okay another example. Someone says, "Oh, I will do the work later, don't worry." but DOESN'T DO ANYTHING. (I admit to doing that sometimes myself) Come on, I wanna see some action from you! Rather than telling me you'd do it, I'd rather actually SEE you do it.

My life sounds like an action/comedy movie already.

I was reading the "Einstein's Universe" book while I was in the bus and in the MRT. Yup. Although I was alone all by myself reading about black holes and cosmos and physics in the MRT while the rest of you were chatting away with the sec 3s, I actually felt... the weight of my bag going away. I like the feeling of being totally in the world of cosmophysics. Which is a good sign, as it means that I was VERY engrossed. (thanks for the 10%, albert!)

It's a pity that we don't get to see stuff like that in Singapore. If we could, I would have asked my parents to buy me a telescope! So cool huh. Then I can stare at the sky with it every night. I am anticipating that day. Just someday. *looks into the distance*

I understand how galaxies form now. Which is soo sooo cool, because I bet Mr Yap doesn't know, MUAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm so mean, hee! And Mr Yap actually THINKS that we don't know what Shearing is huh. So bad. I use photoshop I know leh. Dun belittle 2/1 hor. =D

I am again absolutely disgusted by the fact that there are people who...

-think the earth is actually SQUARE!!! People who know how gravity works should know that it would be impossible for the earth to be square.

-think that the earth is flat. -_- Earth's atmosphere has a curvature, in case they haven't seen it.

-try to actually prove that einstein's theory of special relativity is wrong. Why do they want to ruin such a beautiful theory in the world of physics?

-think that if you believe that the earth is round, you will not go to heaven. -_-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xinyi


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home