Friday, November 03, 2006

okay since everyone is on a photo high... i think i shall also post some pictures.



see. that's sasha cohen. i think i have taken it upon myself to educate you on the sport of figure skating but do bear with me. she's a fantastic singles skater. you can check out her don't rain on my parade routine on my blog.


so cool right? that's rena inoue and john baldwin. my fave pair skaters. :) they're doing this lift...if i'm not wrong its called the tabletop lift. such a funny name but oh well. rena was from japan previously but now she's a US citizen. she battled cancer and still emerged as one of the best pair skaters. that's what makes her my idol.




hahahaha i think i'm into my second childhood. lol. teen titans rawks! my fave couple is the guy with the black hair, robin and starfire, the girl with red hair on his right. :) hee hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home