Tuesday, July 11, 2006

An Interesting Afternoon?

Eh!!! I think that this post must be one of the *most* interesting posts EVER on SLS.

Ok. Today, me and julia went to tampines interchange to have a drink and chat. So we sat outside the McDonalds and just chatted about life while sipping our drinks. (Since I didn't have any homework, and there aren't any CAs for this week)

There was this woman in a red shirt and jeans sitting at the table next to ours, and she had a weird hairstyle. Sort of a put-a-bowl-over-your-head-and-cut kind of hairstyle.

After some time, she abruptly broke the peacefulness and broke out in laughter. To be honest, her laughter was obscenely LOUD and sounded very much like an evil witch's laughter.

I looked at her like this --> O_o

Julia: "Huh? I thought she talking to her friend? No meh--" *looks over* "oh my god."

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA

Julia: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

and we sat there and laughed at the absurdity of her behaviour in public. So weird can!?

After awhile, she left. On the way to the bus interchange, she laughed really loudly again. And this malay girl walked past her, and saw her laughing to herself. And the malay girl laughed too, along with us! =D

From this, I think that laughter is infectious, even if the one who started it is mentally unstable!

Then later, julia asked me to look at this bunch of teenagers---a guy with two girls---who were walking past. And the guy was ABNORMALLY FAIR! He can shoot SK-II advert ok. And to add on to the whiteness, he even dyed his hair white. And he had long hair, like those japanese anime shows.

(Hey, since he's so obsessed with the colour white, he should join the PAP, right?)

After looking at this patch of white, I saw a patch of a familiar shade of hot pink.

Then I went "OHMYGOD".

That guy was using MY handphone. Motorola Razr V3 PINK.

Yeah.
PINK.

What the?

And me and julia sat there laughing once again, due to the weirdness of the situation.

Yep. And while I was waiting for my bus, I heard maniacal laughter again. I turnedmy head to the right, and saw, to my shock, the mad woman we saw earlier, queueing up for bus 65. What the??? And this time, she laughed even LONGER, HARDER, LOUDER, and more NEUROTICALLY.

And everyone at the bus interchange just STAREDDDDD at her really hard.

Her laughter just echoed all over the bus interchange, which was a rather unpleasant place to be in, then.

When she finally boarded the bus, she laughed more frequently all of a sudden. Then, when she saw the bus driver, she laughed. I think the bus driver was damn funny. Know why?

Coz he actually smiled back at her.

WHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

THAT WAS FUNNY!!!

Oh ya. And, when I got a seat in the bus, after a few stops, this guy sat next to me. And you know what?

When he took out his handphone, I almost fainted.

Why lei?

Coz.









His nokia N70 handphone was a very sweet metallic HOT PINK.

WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO????????????

HAVE ALL THE GUYS IN THIS GENERATION COME TO LOVE THE COLOUR PINK?

WAIT!

I DUNT WANNA MARRY SOME GUY WHOSE FAVOURITE COLOUR IS PINK!!!

Scary can. Omigosh. So gay!

ok. shall end here! =)

xinyi



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home