Sunday, October 22, 2006

A fresh outlook ((:

HEY! its been a long time since the blog was updated so i thought of doing it a favour and also to acknowledge how much you all mean to me. this is esp important to me afta one of our classmate passed away and all the reports of ppl passing away almost on all the newspapers i've picked up to read! )): yepx. so wadeva unhappy feelings we have towards anyone (sls or not), hopefully we can look at it in a fresh outlook.. yep. think ah siao is really someone i have much to learn from. so far i;ve learnt to appreciate people. there are 20 people in my life who mean the most to me and all of your are in it ((: thanks for always being there for me and listening plus helping me!(esp to chun and xin for always cheering me on) once again,thanks esp since this yr has been a very rough time for me. oh and our dearest fairy godmama edha.. for that counselling session, it has helped me out a great deal.

YOU GALS ROCK LIKE NOTHING ON EARTH! and i mean it.

hehehe.

i'm currently having a chinese campaign. so must hav some chinese words here right? hahah. too bad for edha. dun woory i'll translate..


我因为你们而感动,因你们我才称得有灿烂的世界。

it means i am touched by your lives and my world is bright because of each and everyone of you ((:

rock on! someone else please post! i want to read!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home