Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Song and The Intrigue of Black Holes

I give up on that topic. Yup. I'm going to talk about something more... erm... related to us as a whole. Something everyone would understand.

We sang samantha that song today lah... very lame sia. At first chunling was writing the lyrics then she tell sam that "it's just computer club stuff."
After geog class, we RANNNNNN down to class and hid away in some secluded corner outside the class to practice.

Then chunling came... with sam! Ya. I laughed lor. The whole thing was a pretty silly idea, but nonetheless will make ppl very gan dong de! =)

"Think of commando's pineapple head"

I cannot make myself sing. It's too funny for me to bear.

Today when I reached home, I went into the study room. I amazingly discovered a pretty big house lizard on the wall near the table!!! Freaky huh. So I retreated into the toilet to change.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the bus I was reading that same old book again. Yes I know I'm a boring person. This chapter was about how black holes can stop time... or rather about time itself!
Imagine you are a little photon. (light particle)
If you went to the edge of a black hole, you may be kinda stuck there. (that is, if you're lucky enough to be exactly on the EDGE.)

(edge--> I mean in the event horizon(the place where stuff are in danger of getting sucked into the black hole), near the black hole but not exactly IN the black hole.)

You will not lose or gain any energy. So you will not get out of the hole, nor will you get into it. You will be just stuck there. Applying this to clocks, means that time will stop.

I'm thinking of setting up this 'cheat-money' beauty centre.

ADVERTISMENT BREAK:

The ULTIMATE dream of many women...
To stay young forever!
But how do you do that?
Pills and cosmetics just don't work forever.
Well, now you can, with AstroBeauty's
COSMOCOSMETICS Treatment!
Come to the AstroBeauty Centre now,
Prices start from a MERE $100,000!

Oh my gawd... I can imagine all the tai tais coming now. In fact I just heard the phone ring!

If I could send an extremely vain woman to the edge of a black hole, and leave her stuck there, won't I be granting her lifetime dream of staying young forever?
But oh wait now.
How to get her out later leh?
Hahahahaha.....
At least she paid me 100k for this 'treatment'.

DISCLAIMER
'You may come back to earth safely after this programme. not.'

Hahaha! So bad right. So the moral of the story is "Don't risk your life for vanity."

Yep. Study hard! =D

Xinyi


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home