Friday, May 04, 2007

YO SLSIANS!

HAHA. MYE are going to be over in a blink of an eye! How cool is that!

Although this mid year most of us had very short time to study, or were just simply lazy like me, but I hope all of your will view the results as a trigger point to START STUDYING HHAARRDD. (ok. I'm refering to myself I guess.)

"shi bai nai cheng gong zhi mu" = failure is the mother of success. Don't be discouraged by the results but keep on going because the end of the 4 yr long secondary race is going to be over soon. :D

Take care and enjoy this short break.

Hey brocolli!! It's great that you'll be back soon. I bet all of us missed you. Tell us when you're coming back... EXACT DATE pls. so i can ask sabrina n diyana out during may or june and you can give them a pleasant suprise. oh n faiza too n bahiah. hahha. Maybe we'll just have another party. I love parties. HAhaha.

quote from jasmine's msn nick:
"the waves will guide you through another day."

LOVE: ju.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home