Tuesday, December 14, 2004

yeeaks!

Aiya. Today abit suay lah. First, I found an ulcer at the back of my mouth... Feels painful at times. Yeowch! Then...I was running 'errands' for my mum voluntarily... help her cut the leek and taupok. I cut the taupok first, then the stupid fly keep trying to land on the taupok. Argh!
So I cut the leek up after that. I felt like crying. Why? Leeks are like onions... They make you cry when you cut them. (Maybe as a form of revenge?) Finish cutting liao put in the fridge. Then I smelt my hands. Yuck. They reek of leek!! =D So I got extra hand soap, and washed my hands.
And... Heck!!! When I went into my room, the skin between some of my fingers started to itch. ITCHYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
So, in a desperate attempt to stop the infuriating itch, I rubbed some baby powder on the parts which were itchy. It got slightly better. So I rubbed some tiger balm on it. Ah. Alas, it feels better.
Oh ya... My mum always leaves the manukkah honey next to the chopping board, which is on a rack above the sink. Today, as I was chopping up the taupok... I was petrified. The bottle of honey was swarming with my arch rivals....... ANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANTS!!!!!!!!!ANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!Not AGAIN!!! This is the 2nd time it's happened. I guess I'll wait till my mum comes home before I eliminate them. Will mum ever learn her lesson??? Leave the honey in the fridge!!! I dun wanna see those tiny, idiotic, swarming stuff ever again!!!

Oh well............. On the brighter side, yup. My dad took the pics of the hibiscus flowers, and some others. I took alot of pics of my stuff. Like, my knitted scarf, the texture of it, my home-grown aluminium potassium sulphate (alum) crystals (grow very long one) , my two new soft toys (aaahhhhhhh so cute!!!! I assure you both of them are cuter than Sly, hahaha), the heart shape pattern on a DIY pompom I made, my laptop (which I'm using now), and my dad's 3 discus fishies! Also... for killing my boredom, I edited a pic showing my dad's biggest discus fish's last moments of life... it was lying flat on the base of the tank... about to die. So my dad took a pic of it at that time in memory of it. (hahaha) Out of it, I made a pic which almost looks the same... it shows the discus 'alive' again... I dunno how to explain... but if you see the two pics put next to each other you'll get what I mean. Currently making a photobook kinda thing of it... wait arh... will post here soon. By the way... some pics are kinda blur... so... bear wif it can??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home