Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Missing all.

hello everyone.

I REALLY dont know why I cannot put up my photos. So i shall just blog some crap. Ok right now i feel really bored cause there is no one to crap to and irritate. Iwish I was going to school so I could actually be doing something. I am going for my school entrance exam today at about 2pm. I really hope that I will do well and earn an admission. Please wish me luck. Hey today i recieved an email form heymath telling me to do graphamatica. like i will. i think i still have the account with them. i did not know that(actually i made myself belive that). did you know that if u go to someones house here, you will find no lock in the toilet or bedrooms!!! muhahahahaha. it is an advantage for perverts. melbourne itself is bigger than spore. when you fly over spore, you can see the whole of it. but when you fly over melbourne, you cannot see the whole of it. from sec 1 to jc2 you are in college and after that u leave for uni. so know i shall be applying for college. how cool is that!!!! and also that i DO have to take aussie o levels BUT they are really CHICKEN FEET according to all my cousins who have taken it. also that here if someone say aww that is fully sick, they actually are saying that something is awesome. hehe total opposite of what it is in singapore. and that pizza here costs 5 dollars, yes my friends one large pizza is just 5 dollars. as opposed to 30 dollars in singapore and about 2 liters of milk is just 2 dollars and 1 kg of onions is 5 to 6 dollars and one papaya is 13 dollars!!!!!! and just 1 box of tissues is 1.90!!! can u believe it!!! it is really expensive here but certain things are ridiculously cheap. like if u buy a car here it costs about 15 000 only. toyota corolla is that price. ya. can u belive that we pay sooooooooooooooo much in spore for a car and here it is ridiculously cheap. you can get a second hand car for less that 5000 dollars. oh ya and my dad now has a huge land rover, courtesy of my dads company. it is a huge huge kind of a truck. the seats are higher that my knee!!!! i have soo much more to tell u guys but cannot remember right now haha.

i shall post later.
-eddy edha-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home