Wednesday, December 01, 2004

excuse my madness

YEAH!!!! I'VE DONE THE LAYOUT!!
oops!!!
I can't help it. Yah, this is THE NEW LAYOUT!!! I know I messed up some stuff here and there, but come to think of it, the only thing I've accidentally deleted is the TAGBOARD. Yes. And... I'm going to look for another tagboard to put there. It should look better after I stick one up there. Yup. Then, we all can continue to blabber on there without the hassle of having to go into www.blogger.com, logging in, clicking on the add new post button, and writing our post. *Pant pant* Gosh wasn't THAT a reeeeeallllyyyy LONG string of instructions., my bad. And we still have to publish it twice before it comes up. =P
Enjoy the new layout, okay? =D Also remember to post your messages!! Thank you for your co-operation!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home