Monday, November 29, 2004

My comments on some stuff. Write in yours too!

yupz! I'm working on the new layout right now, but I guess I'll stick things to where they are for now, that way, I can work on the layout faster and you all can give me some comments b4 i move on. once again.......... A big YEOUWCHHHHH!!!! is surging like an electrical bolt through my brain ALL because of my, y- yes. My sore t-- th!-- throat. Yea. Sometimes when I talk, my voice sounds like an alien blabbering deafeningly at high frequency pitch to a human, who thinks that ignorance is bliss; or rather, in this situation, that escaping is bliss. And holy CHICKEN EGGS!!! It hurts when I talk or swallow. How am I gonna live on like this, I'm gonna be a goner. And... erm... it seems to me that my mum has accidentally smeared some perfume stuff all over the phone. Whoops!
Last night I made a shepherd's pie for dinner. It turned out ok in my opinion. My parents said it was good. The potato just isn't tasty enough!!! (Despite the huuuuuge amounts of butter I added to it. Weird eh.
Which Singapore Idol finalist do you like/prefer? Me Sylvester alllllllllllll the way! Taufik's got ain't no chance at getting me to like him. Muahahahahaha!!!! The stupid Straits Times poll said that Taufik will win. Oh yea? They're just gonna make Sly's mad fans more nervous for him. Result is--- Sly's fans are gonna vote more! Ain't that poll a silly one? I'm still with sly. =p
I recommend you all to look at yesterday's makeover in the straits times (Lifestyle), this nerdy doctor-to-be was forced (or rather, nagged) to go for the makeover by his elder sis, and the results were good. Really. I thought they got another model for the After pic. I was going wha-! not because of how shuai he looked after that, or his 1.87m height, but because of how much everything cost. Exorbitant prices like (about) S$339 for a pair of pants??!! He'd better come help me get conscious again. >_< *blinks hard* Geez. Can't believe the price. And also... Did that makeup guy HAVE to use SOOO much expensive makeup for him?? I mean, the nerd guy IS a GUY right?? Men must makeup until so kua zhang one meh. Like zha bor liddat. (zha bor=woman)

uuuhhhhhhhh.............so. Hope u all are having a great holiday. I am. I better start working on the layout again. bye! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home