Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Bu GoNg PiNg~~~!!!!!

u 2 must tell me what mdm seah say about u...
samantha... didn't see you today. how did u do there?? Hope u're happy there.
I so sian dun wanna do maths la... at page 11 question C... STUCK right SMACK THERE!!! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Donno how to do liaoz... Diao~ keep getting the same wrong answers. geez. muz study harder lah, sec 2 muz do well make it to triple science!!

Anyways......
a big thankyou to chunling... help me wif maths! =D Hehe... I do until damn sian lor. wanna sleep, weather so nice. My house here spraying insecticide fumes... bleagurhxxxx..... my house windows all fogged up... i see smoke and more smoke and nothing but smoke everywhere... i miss looking at the new chilli padi plant my mum bot for me... so cute leh the chilli... muahahahaha........

Hope taufik get out ASAP......muahahhahahahaa

Muz tell me what mdm seah say arh...... fou ze wo bu hui fang guo ni men... muahahahahaa....

Happy holidays!!!!!!! Dun need to wake up so early liao...... take these few weeks' break to relaxx... BUT muz finish ur maths k?? I at page 11 question C......STILL!!! Help me jiayou..... i'm lou you-ing....hahaha.
Byez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home