Friday, October 22, 2004

A tRiBuTe to ChUn LiNg, xiNyi,JuLia and others

Hi ppl...dun take any notice of my past msg...take notice of this one instead:
To JuLia,
Thanx for being so kind to me and always not losing your temper with me. Oh yah and being able to put up with my daily nonsense. (",)
To XiNyi,
Thanks for being so concerned about ur lil' sis...it's realli so heartwarming...I feel so gan dong. U rock big time. I dun have a trophy for you to zheng ming that u rock but you'll have to settle for a heart. (",) <3>
And to ChUn LiNg,
Thanx for keeping a sensible look out throughout this difficult time. You give great and logical advice and I alwix know who to look for advice-giving. Thanx , girl! Mwa!
And I can't forget my shifu and soul sista, JaEl & Y TeE right?
Thanx y'all... u put a shine into my life and I feel comforted that I have such great pals to spend a rainy day with. Mwa!

Yours melodiously,
DeLta

1 Comments:

Blogger Shan Liang Society Member said...

ju herez.... am i supposed to lose mi temper when u tell mi ur so called nonsense???

6:10 PM, October 23, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home